Looking for the ots past papers 2019,ots mcqs,ots syllabus,ots paper pattern,ots FIA constable paper,ots ldc past papers,ots udc past papers,ots important mcqs pdf file,ots important Islamic education,pak studies,computer science,general knowledge important mcqs with pdf file.
Ots ldc,udc,fia constable past paper with Answers
1) The Angel who is said to be incharge of taking life of living creatures_____
2) When was born Rabiya Basry (RB)?
3) Jizya means_____
4) Hazrat Ali Martyred at the age of____
5) On which of the following occasion Muslim offer “Namaz e Kausuf”?
Ans:At the time of eclipse of sun
6) Which prophet called Adam e Sani (Abul Bashar)?
Ans: Hazrat Nooh (A.S)
7) The first Ummyed caliph was______
8) Whose nation was destroyed by a rain of stones ?
Ans: Hazrat Loot A.s
9) The shortest Suraah in the Holy Quraan is?
Ans: Surah Al kausar (الکوثر )
10) Hazrat Nooh( A.s) remained in the boat for about six month .where had his boat stopped?
11) Total number of Madni Surah is___
Ans: 28 (Maki Surah 86)
12) After sleeping for a 100 years he aga in woke up .
Ans: Hazrat Uzair A.S
13) How many rukus are there in Surah Bakra?
Ans: 40 ( Total Ayat 286)
14) Hazrat Yousuf As remaind in well for ____
Ans: 3 days
15) Under the Islamic law of inheritance what would be the share of the wife from husband’s properity in the presence of children ?
Ans: 1/8( one eight)
16) How many rivers flow in balochistan?
Ans: 7 ( seven)
17) When Pakistan became the nuclear power?
Ans:May 28 ,1998
18) Which is the national bird of Pakistan ?
Ans: Chakor( Animal Markhoor)
19) When people’s party formed by Zulfaqqar Ali Bhutto ?
20) K-2 (Godon Astin) is present in which mountain range?
Ans: koh Korakram
21) When Mulana Muhammad Ali Johar issued Hamdarad Newspaper?
22) Name the pass which connects Abbotabad and gilgiat?
Ans: Babusar pass
23) In 1974____ summit of the OIC was held at Lahore?
24) Monjo Daro is situated in ?
25) In 1916 Muslim League and congress for the 1st time held their joint session in____
26) What is the total length of Khyber Pass?
Ans: 53 Km
27) Quied e Azam inaugurated state Bank of Pakistan ?
Ans: 1st July 1948
28) 1979 a new province established?
29) When Pakistan joined ILO as a member ?
30) In which year boundary agreement was signed between Pakistan and China?
Ans: March 1963
31) What is the height of Takht e salmania Peak?
Ans: 3500 meters
32) How many desrts in Punjab?
Ans: 2 (Chulistan& Thal)
33) Which range separates Balochistan Plateaue from Afghanistan ?
34) What is the duration of National Antham of Pakistan ?
Ans: 80 seconds (1 minute 20 second)
35) What is the friendly desert?
36) What is nationality of J. K Rowling Athor of Harry potter?
37) In which year Hailry Clinton contestied presidential elections?
38) With which country India deals to purchases Rafel fighter Jets ?
39) Daylight saving times (DST) a sysytem for uniformly advancing clock speacially in summer began during?
Ans: world war I
40) Our body needs Vitamen D.?
Ans: proper absorption of calcium, Stored in bones, Health Skin,Immune sysytem Health
41) Inner core is earth’s centre with diameter of :
Ans:1200 Miles (2442KM)
FIA -LDC (BS-09)
Test date: 29-09-2019
Testing Agency: OTS.
Q1. Length of Khyber pass? 53 KM
Q2. National anthem duration? 80 seconds.
Q3. When was Pakistan Peoples Party formed. ? 1967
Q4. Which province was established in 1970.
Q5. Nationality of JK Rowling, author of Harry Potter.? British
Q6. Obligatory means.? Compulsory
Q7. Spelling: Unanimous
Q8. Spelling: Xylophone.
Q9. Spelling: Loyalty
Q10. Gloomy means. ? Sad
Q11. No prosecution shall be instituted without the consultation of ? Law and Justice division
Q.12. Friendly desert.? Thar
Q.13. When Pakistan joined ILO ? 1947
Q.14. How many deserts in Punjab ? 2
Q.15. MFN stands for ? Most favoured Nation
Q.16. Secretariat instructions were issued in? 2004.
Q.17 Hilary Clinton contested for presidential elections in ? 2016.
Q. 18. UNO Came into existence in ? 24 October 1995.
Q.19. How Many Ruku in Surah e Baqarah.? 40.
Q.20. When Namaz e kusuf is offered ? Solar eclipse.
Q.21 third kalma is named as ? Tamjeed.
Q.22. Third source of Islamic fiqh? Ijma.
Q.23 country having three capitals? South Africa.
Q.24. Jizya means ? Tax paid by non-Muslim population to their muslic Rulers instead of Zakat.
Q.25. Defer means ? Delay/postpone.
Q26. Old name of Ankara? Angora.
Q.27. Peace palace Hague in netherland is famous for ? International Court of Justice
Q. 28. When did pakistan signed a boundary agreement with china ? 1963.