Chemistry Guess Paper 9th Class 2020 – 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020
Dear Students,here are published Chemistry Guess Paper 9th Class 2020 of all Punjab boards.This is new and most important 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020 of all students.We upload useful 9 Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020 according to annual board examination paper,so that students easily get good marks in every subject and can get admission easily in new class. Note this 9th Class 2020 Chemistry Guess Paper 2020. Specially prepared for Matric 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020 Urdu Medium and English Medium Students.
|9th Guess 2020
9th class chemistry important questions in English
Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, Avogadro Number, analytical chemistry, Industrial chemistry, Atomic Mass unit, relative atomic mass, empirical formula, molecular formula, moleImportant short questions:
Difference between compound and mixture, the difference between homogenous and heterogeneous mixture, the difference between homo atomic and heteroatomic diatomic molecules, the difference between atom, ion, and molecular ion, give the scope of biochemistry, the difference between atomic number and atomic mass, why we use symbols to represent the elements?Important long questions:
1. three differences between atomic number and atomic mass2. Detailed difference between gram atomic mass, gram formula mass and gram molecular mass.
Electronic configuration, electron affinity, nuclear reaction, isotopes, quantum, carbon datingImportant short questions:
Defects of Rutherford’s atomic model, Three characteristics of positive rays, the difference between shell and sub-shell, five characteristics of cathode rays, Uranium-235 is used for which purpose, give the characteristics of neutron particles, give the electronic configuration of Phosphorus while its atomic number is 15.Important long questions
1. uses of isotopes2. Atomic model of Rutherford3. Bohr’s atomic theory
Ionization energy, electron affinity, electronegativity, periodic functions, shielding effect, atomic radiusImportant short questions
Why Nobel gases are not reactive, what is the difference between Mendeleev’s periodic law and modern periodic law?, what are groups and periods in periodic table?, give the trends of ionization energy in groups and periods, what is meant by Dobriener’s triads, give its classification, give the trends of electron affinity on groups, how Newland classified elements? why elements are called s-elements and p-elements?Important Long questions
1. important features of the modern periodic table2. what is meant by blocks in the periodic table and why elements are kept in blocks3. What are the periods? explain all periods in the periodic table.
Chemical bond, triple covalent bond, hydrogen bonding, electroplating, electrochemical cell, electronegativity, polarity, MelliabilityImportant short questions:
what is meant by loan pair electron and bond pair electron, the difference between an ionic bond and covalent bond, characteristics if ionic compounds, characteristics of covalent compounds, characteristics of metals, two basic conditions for the formation of a covalent bond, why the metals are good conductors of electricity? difference between polar and non-polar covalent bond, why ice float on water?Important Long questions:
1. What is the ionic bond? explain the process of formation of ionic bond between sodium and chlorine.2. describe the process of anion formation from an atom of any non-metal3. compare the characteristics of ionic and covalent bonds
Diffusion, standard atmospheric pressure, allotropy, vapour pressure, affusion, boiling point, condensation, boiling point, Boyl’s lawImportant Short questions
What is the relation between boiling point of any liquid and evaporation?, why gasses can be compressed?, evaporation is a cooling process. how?, On what factors does evaporation depend? what is meant by absolute zero? give three characteristics of gases, On what factors does the boiling point of liquid depend?Important Long questions
1. Examples 5.1 and 5.2 on page 94 and 952. Define the boiling point and explain factors affecting it.3. Explain Charles law
The solution, aqueous solution, molarity, percentage solution, solute, solvent, collide, solubility, alloy, suspensionImportant short questions
Difference between saturated and supersaturated solutions, the effect of temperature on solubility, difference between dilute and concentrated solution, what is Tyndal effect and what does it depend on?how will you distinguish between solution and pure liquid?Important Long Questions
1. Effects of temperature on solubility2. five characteristics of collides and suspensions
Electrochemistry, oxidation state, corrosion, electrochemical cell, electroplating, redox reaction, non-electrolyte
Important Short Questions
What is meant by an oxidizing and reducing agent? What is meant by spontaneous and non-spontaneous reactions? difference between valency and oxidation state, strong and weak electrolytes, Which byproducts are formed in Nelson’cell? Difference between corrosion and rusting, the difference between electrolytic and galvanic cell, What is the role of oxygen in rusting?
Important Long questions
1. Compare electrolytic and galvanic cell2. Explain the difference between electrolytes and non-electrolytes with examples3. Explain the electrolasis of water in details
Metal, metallic character, transition metalImportant Short Questions
Physical properties of metals, What is the relation between Electropositivity and ionization energy?, Why gold and silver are very less reactive?, Write two uses for both silver and gold, what is the difference between steel and stainless steel? Give three uses of magnesium.
Important Long questions
1. Compares the properties of alkali and alkaline metals
2. Compare physical properties of metals and non-metals
- 9th class 2020 guess papers
- 9th class chemistry notes
- 10th class guess paper 2020
- 9th class Notes pdf file
- 9th class English notes pdf file
For more information about Guess Paper 9th class 2020, comment us.