PPSC ASSISTANT (BS-16) Past Paper 2020
PPSC test Preparation :
Model Paper: Assistant (BS-16) Labour and Human Resource Department – 2020
1. Fill in the blank with suitable word: Don’t change _______ in midstream.
2. Which instrument is used to measure height if aircraft above ground?
3. “We the people of the united Nations”, this line is written in the preamble of:
Charter of the United Nation
4. Which country and the United Nations Development program (UNDP) signed an agreement to help strengthen Pakistan’s electoral process?
5. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of X article. If the profit is 25% then the value of X is:
6. Durand Line a single page agreement was signed in:
7. Rafeel Nadal is a famous player of which sport?
8. Quit India Movement was launched by Gandhi in:
9. First Mysore War was fought between:
The English and Haider Ali
10. Jamih-Al-Azhar is a University is located in:
11. Who among the following designed the National Flag of Pakistan?
12. “INTERPOL” Headquarter is in:
13. Dead Plants on the surface of water and oxygen depletion of the water body is called:
14. Loss of memory as a result of damage of the brain is called:
15. what is the duration of the National Anthem of Pakistan?
80 Secs (1 mint 20 secs)
16. Which is the world’s largest landlocked country?
17. The term PVC stands for:
Poly Vinyl Chloride
18. Choose the Voice: People speak English all over the world.
English is spoken by the people all over the world
19. “Amicus Curae” means:
A friend of Court
20. Which of the following is not included in MS Office Package?
MS Photo Editor
21. “JARGON” means:
22. Synonym of ACRIMONY:
23. When did Bangladesh release Prisoners pf 1971 war?
24. Fill in the blank: There is no reason ______ get up so early in the morning.
25. Bhadur Shah Zafar, the last king of the falleen Mughal Empire, was sent to:
26. “INTER ALIA” means:
Among other things
27. Which among the following vitamins helps in blood clotting?
28. Fill in the blank with suitable words:_____ people have _____ knowledge of physics.
A few, some
29. Eugenics is the science of improving ______ species by breeding out disease and disabilities.
30. Which blood group among the following is a universal donor?
31. What is an age of Horse?
32. Which shortcut key is used to update selected fields?
33. Which of the following is the world’s largest inland water body?
34. A person who is liable to pay Zakat is known as:
35. How many members were there in Simon Commission?
36. How many times, the word ‘Qul’ has been repeated in the Holy Quran?
More than 200
37. Zakat was completely enforced in:
38. “To smell a Rat” means:
To detect something wrong
39. Who initiated the silk Letter Movement (Reshmi Romal Threek)?
40. Which was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state?
41. Thickness of a line is changed in:
42. A is the number of B and C, D is the husband of C. What is the relation of A to D?
Mother in Law
43. Which dam in Pakistan has the largest storage capacity?
44. Dokhalm Standoff was between which of the two countries?
China and Bhutan
45. ICs ( Integrates Circuits) were used:
46. If A is to the south of B and C is to the east of B. In which direction is A with respect to C?
47. Head Sulemanki is on which of the following rivers?
48. Sakhalin Island dispute involves which of the two countries?
Russia & Japan
49. Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and Israel share common border with:
50. What was the reason of Hazrat Usman (R.A) death?
51. 0.05 is equal to which of the following fractions?
52. A fruit seller had some mangoes. He sells 30 % mangoes and still has 280 mangoes. Find the number of mangoes he had.
53. What is the name of capital Panama?
54. “Montreal” is a famous city of:
55. Angkor Wat is a temple complex in:
56. G-7 is called group of countries having advanced economics. It includes which of the following country?
57. Which program is used to convert high level programming to low level machine code?
58. Pakistan won the ICC T-20 World Cup in 2009. Who was the Captain?
59. Who among the following was the first Asian to translate the Holy Quran into English?
Abdullah Yousaf Ali
60. _____ is a high-speed point-to-point channel for attaching a graphics card to a computer’s motherboard, primarily to assist in the acceleration of 3D computer graphics.
AGP(Accelerator Graphic Port)
61. Who was the first woman in space?
62. How many times did win Pakistan Hockey World Cup?
63. Who was the first captain of Pakistan Women’s ODI and Test Matches?
64. MTCR stands for:
Missile Technology Control Regime
65. Choose the incorrect Spelling:
66. A mumy was discovered near Iranian capital was of:
Raza Shah Pehlvi
67. Iran Nuclear Deal is also Known as:
68. The purpose of ___ is to act as holding area, enabling the CPU to manipulate data before transferring it to a device.
69. Uroos-ul-Quran is another name of:
70. Which city has the largest Hockey Stadium in Pakistan?
71. “A Brief History of the Time” is written by:
72. How many Olympics records does Usian Bolt have?
73. Who is called Umar-e-Sani?
Hazrat Umar Bin Abdul Aziz
74. The smallest planet in our solar system is:
75. Which of the following is a political dispute between India and Pakistan?
76. How many times do hands of a clock coincide in a day?
77. Muhammad bin Qasim conqured Sindh during the reigned of ____ dynasty?
78. Meister Eckhart was:
A German Teologian
79. The most efficient engine is:
80. Which Prophet’s Nation committed embezzlement in trusts?
81. Brahma Samaj was founded in:
82. 1 nibble contains:
83. What will happen if ozone layer disappears?
UV Rays reach earth
84. Heart attack is caused due to:
85. Which Prophet is known as “Shaikh-al-Anbiya”?
Hazrat Noah (A.S)
86. When did Gandhi renounce his membership of Congress?
87. Summer Olympics is going to be held in:
88. When person killed by his brother is called as:
89. X and Y can do a piece of work in 20 days and 12 days respectively. X started the work alone and then after 4 days Y joined him till the completion of the work. How long did the work last?
90. Which state of India was struck by lightning more than 36,000 times in 13 hours?
91. ان میں سے ضرب الامثال کون سی ہے ؟
بوڑھی گھوڑی لال لگام
اندھے کو کیا چاہیے دو آنکھیں
رام رام جپنا پرایا مال اپنا
تمام ضرب الامثال ٹھیک ہیں
92. “رسالہ اسباب بغاوت ہند ” کس کی تحریر ہے؟
سر سید احمد خاں
93. ابن انشاء کا اصل نام کیا تھا؟
شیر محمد خان
94. “سر قلم کرنا ” کا کیا مطلب ہے؟
سر کاٹ دینا
95. سرسید احمد خان کی ابتدائی کتاب کا نام بتائیں؟
96. یہ خوبصورت گلاب کا پھول ہے۔ اس جملے میں یہ کیا ہے؟
97. “کلیم اور ذبیح اللہ” گرائمر میں کیا کہلائیں گے؟
98. “لوح ایام ” کس کی تخلیق ہے؟
99. اقبال کا مضمون کون سا ہے؟
100. ” آنکھیں چیر کر نمک بھرنا” اس محاورہ سے کیا مراد ہے؟
نیند مٹانے کی کوشش کرتا
If any Question about PPSC Material then tell us . Thanks for visiting our web. For more PPSC Test preparation Visit again our website.