1st Year English Guess Paper 2021 – 11th Class Guess Paper English 2021
We are published very important intermediate new 1st year English Guess paper 2021. 11th Class English Guess Paper 2021 is a prepared according to your new syllabus. you can download English Guess Paper for 11 Class 2021.
English Guess Paper for 11 Class 2021
English Guess Paper for 11 Class 2021 smart syllabus for all Punjab Boards including :
- BISE D G Khan Board
- BISE Lahore Board
- BISE Multan Board
- BISE Sahiwal Board
- BISE Gujranwala Board
- BISE Rawalpindi Board
- BISE Faisalabad Board
- BISE Sargodha Board
- BISE Bahawalpur Board
first year English Guess Paper 2021 pdf
You can read and download online Guess Paper English 2021. Donwood button are given in below. 11th Class English guess paper smart syllabus 2021.
1. Why did Arthur disagree with his wife?
2. What massage did Norma receive after pressing the button?
3. What were the reasons Norma gave to her husband to accept the offer?
4. What is the significance of Arthur’s life insurance policy?
5. Why did Mr. Steward continue persuading Norma?
6. Why did Arthur disagree with his wife?
7. Why did Norma persuade her husband to agree with her?
1. Why had the old man planted his secret garden?
2. What had the doctor told the old man?
3. How many years did the old man take to improve the old worn-out land?
4. Where did the old man take his son?
5. Why did the old man take the steep path?
6. Why was the writer reluctant’ for a walk with his father?
7. Describe the physical appearance of the old man.
Dark they were and Golden Eyes
1. What was the condition of Bittering family on hearing the news of War on earth?
2. How much dangerous a Martian virus can be?
3. What was the advice Harry gave to the people on the Mars?
4. Why did Harry want to go back to earth?
5. What did they want to grow?
1. What is the reaction of the women when the boy tried to snatch her purse?
2. What happened to the boy when he tried to snatch the purse?
3. How did the boy look physically?
4. What was the nature of the women’s job?
5. What did Mrs. Jones ask the boy to do to look presentable?
1. What made Hubert shameful?
2. What did George give the pocket-book to his employer?
3. Why did the people make fun of Hebert’s innocence?
4. Why did Hubert claim his innocence before death?
5. Why did the Mayor not believe the innocence of Hubert?
6. What reward was announced for the finder?
1. What was the view point of the parents of Gorgios?
2. What was the subject discussed at the club?
3. What were the feelings of Gorgios on the occasion of inauguration?
4. Why did Gorgios take part in politics?
5. For how long Gorgios had to stick to get his ambition achieved?
6. Describe the scene of inauguration of Gorgios?
1. How did the doctor succeed in examining the throat of child?
2. Why did the parents keep the sick child in the kitchen?
3. Why did the parents rebuke the sick child?
4. What was the behavior of child with the doctor?
5. What was the condition of the tonsils of the sick girl?
1. Why did the boy look to the sky and smile?
2. What should be role of Qazi?
3. How did the king recover?
4. What was the remedy suggested by the physicians for the disease of king?
1. What did the quack do with the old woman?
2. What was the punishment inflicted upon the quack by the villagers?
3. What was the result of the cure?
4. How did the quack come to realize his error?
5. Why did the quack come back to the camel men?
1. Why did farmers throw wet leaves on fire?
2.Why are locusts compared with bad weather?
3. What was the condition of trees at the attack at locusts?
1. What should be the faith of Negroes?
2. What should be the criterion of judgment for a person?
3. What was the cause of Negron’s discontentment?
4. What is the dream of Martin Luther King jr?
1. What is worse than slavery? (Rubaiyat)
2. Why does a person feel helpless the death of a friend? (My neighbor friend
3. What does the night mail bring?
4. What does the post tell about the gap in ‘O where are you going’?
5. Write down the theme central idea of poem “Ozymandias”?
6. Why does the poet call modern men as hollow men?
7. What has made efforts of Muslims fruitless? (Rubaiyat)
8. How many attributes of God have been mentioned in the poem?
9. Where did the traveler see the statue of “Ozymandias”?
10. Describe the gait of the Sindhi-women?
11. Which is the place the night mail passes by?
Prepare 1st & 2nd Play
1. What kind of play “The Oyster and the Pearl” is?
2. Why does the girl feel fainting when the second man asks her about her nervousness?
3. Why is Kreton interested in earth?
5. What does the writer do with the Oyster?
6. Why does Clark Larrabee return?
7. Give the gist of Spelding’s announcement?
8. few lines about Kreton.
9. What is purpose of Kreton’s visit?
10. Why couldn’t the girl describe the killer?
11. Why did Clark Larrabee and his wife quarrel?
12. Why couldn’t she accompany the second man?
13. Why did Harry wear various hats?
14. What does Clark go to put in the local newspaper?
15. Why is Harry sitting in the barber’s chair?
16. Why was the girl frightened to tell the details of the incident?
17. Who buys the oyster and how much does he pay?
18. Why do they want Woyzeck to come?
19. What is the theme of the study of Kreton?
20. Can the people of the earth compete with the people of Kreton?
21. How much damaging is violence in life?
22. What did the man do when the light went out?
23. What was the condition of weather? (Heat Lighting)
24. Why did the girl ask for help from the first man?
25. How did the girl realize the truth?
26. Why didn’t the girl accompany the second man?
27. Why is Harry sitting in barber’s chair?
28. Why has Clay’s father left his house?
29. How long has Harry been in O.K. by the sea?
30. What kind of haircut does Miss McCutcheon want?
31. Describe Harry’s barber shop in few lines.
32. When and for how much money did Harry buy his shop?
33. Why don’t Kreton’s people travel much?
34. What is the significance of storm, rain, lightning and the thunder in the play?
English important Stories 11th Class
1. Might is Right
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed
3. Tit for tat/ As you sow, so shall you reap
4. Do good have good/ kindness never goes unrewarded
5. Pride hath a fall
6. Try, Try again/ where there is a will, there is a way/ No pain no gain
7. All that glitter is not gold
1st Year English important Applications Notes
1. To principal for return of library security fee
2. To principal for character certificate
3. To principal for fee concession/ remission of fine/ scholarship
4. To principal for sick leave/ leave on medical ground
5. To principal for change of subject
These 11th Class Guess paper for benefits FA, FSC , ICS , Class for part 1 If you are carefully prepared these 11th Class English Guess paper with hard working , surely you can get 80% above marks in intermediate 1st part in English Subject.
24ilm provides 11th Class Online Notes , guess Paper , Results , Date Sheet , Scholarship , Free Education , Pairing Scheme , College admission , free past papers , free pdf file . for any question about any class , please leave a comment.
11th Class English Guess Paper 2021 pdf download
Download here 1st year English Guess Paper 2021 in pdf file.