The best free VPN tunnel and unlimited access for android to unblock sites, netflix, applications. Avoid blocking WiFi access points, secure and surf privately and anonymously.
Bring a high-speed and encrypted VPN connection to your smartphone.
Unlock your favorite websites and apps with free JaqueMate HTTP worldwide at any time. With this app, you will be able to connect to any OpenVPN (TUN/TAP), SSTP, WireGuard, SoftEther, OpenConnect (observe) servers, and Cisco AnyConnect SSL gateways. JaqueMate HTTP is an open-source tool for testing, debugging & developing with JaqueMate HTTP. It lets you see every JaqueMate HTTP request your app and others are sending up close, breakpoint individual requests, mock endpoints or whole servers, or inject errors.
Enjoy multiple proxy servers to bypass blocked websites and apps as if you were in another country.
* Protect your privacy, stay safe from 3rd party tracking
* Encrypt internet traffic
* Top server speed and reliability
* Using the most secure VPN solution
* Hide your IP address to surf the Internet privately and anonymously
* The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censorship or blocking websites
– HTTP and HTTPS
– GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD, OPTIONS and TRACE
– Basic Authentication, Digest Authentication & Bearer Authentication
– Custom request headers
– Custom request body (text only)
– Upload files as form-data
– Option to accept all certificates (if you know what you’re doing)
– Support for HTTP proxies
– Built-in icons, support for Ipack icons and custom icons
– Display response as a toast, window or dialog, or run silently
– Grouping into categories through tabs
– Value injection through variables (e.g., text, numbers, passwords, selections, colors, dates, …)
– Import & Export in JSON or cURL format
– 3rd party integration (e.g. Tasker)
– Themes (with Dark Mode support)
Some ideas what to use HTTP shortcuts for:
– Execute a script on your web server
– Control your home automation system and IoT devices
– Interact with your RaspberryPi and Arduino tinkering projects
– Automate workflows
Many people have a problem that JaqueMate HTTP disconnects, we add a new option to avoid this, it is a problem with the operating system restricts our application, you can change this option if it shows that JaqueMate HTTP disconnects – Advanced configuration – Press on the letters android 6 background select the Unrestricted option in this way will solve the problems, we fix many errors, we recommend using this latest version because the previous versions can cause problems.