WTMP — Who touched my phone? Who unlocked? Who tried to unlock?
WTMP — Who touched my phone?
Application will record those who will use your phone using the front camera in the background mode, invisibly for user. You will see who, when and what did to your favorite device while it is not under your attention.
Application allows you to find out, who took your phone without a permission.
Being activated, it will take a photo of anybody, who unlock your phone.
Discover who was that — your friend, wife or curious baby? Nobody will be unnoticed!
Images taken are not displayed in public Gallery.
• stealthiness: after taking a photo, application silently goes to the background.
• application password protection.
• captured image gallery.
• image share function.
How does it work?
1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device;
2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps);
3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on;
4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report;
5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The application needs device administrator rights to look out for incorrect unlock attempts. Android only detects a password or pattern as incorrect if it has at least 4 digits/characters or pattern dots.
Device Administrator needs to be deactivated before app uninstall.